Jobs @ MG
This ad was posted online on
25 February 2006
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION - ZANZIBAR
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA - KHARTOUM
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Indian citizens to fill the vacant positions at the University College of Education Zanzibar Tanzania. The posts are:
Senior lecturers/Lecturers in the following specializations
1. Physics - Senior Lecturer
2. History (Africa) - Senior Lecturer
3. Psychology - Senior Lecturer
4. Geography - Senior Lecturer
Applicant must be a holder of a PhD or equivalent with teaching experience at recognized University or Institution of Higher Learning and must have published some approved publications.
Candidate must be a holder of a Master’s degree. Preference will be given to a person with a teaching experience.
Duties and responsibilities.
a) Senior lecturers/Lecturers
- Teach undergraduate students
- Conduct seminars and tutorials
- Do research and publish in their area of specialization.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the College.
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive for the successful candidates.
Mode of application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of their certificates, names and addresses of three referees who can be contacted for reference.
Applications should be addressed to:
University College of Education
P.O. Box 1933
Tel: (00-25524) 2234102; Fax: (00-25524) 2234101;