Jobs @ MG
This ad was posted online on
20 November 2007
Job Opening: Administrator
Nakadar Institute of Knowledge, an English medium residential school, nestled in a beautiful private setting and hardly a kilometre away from the main highways and 30 minutes from major cities like Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar, has an opening for the post of administrator.
Duties of the administrator include:
1. Conflict resolution;
2. Bring out monthly school newsletter in print and on Internet creating students editorial board;
3. Be a liaison between trustees and staff;
4. Be a part of teacher's appointment team;
5. Hiring and firing of ancillary staff, their supervision and duty assignments including kitchen staff and hostel staff. Present strength of ancillary staff (exclude teaching staff) is about 30;
6. Project Research & project developments, etc;
7. Salary will be commensurate with experience;
8. Person must be willing to live preferably on campus, or at Nandasen, Kadi, Kalol or Ahmedabad or within reasonably travel distance. Person living on campus will be provided free lodging, and boarding.
If you are interested please send your bio data to: email@example.com