Jobs @ MG
Know thy RSS
By Shamsul Islam
|RSS is a clandestine organization like any other fascist organization. It runs a well-organized mafia through its subsidiaries. There has always been much confusion about its different fronts that provide RSS with the opportunity to dissociate with any of these as per its convenience. For instance it used Hindu Jagaran Manch (HJM) for attacking Christians in late 90's and when public opinion, media and Parliament seemed to turn against it, RSS denied any relation with HJM. Recently, when nefarious designs of Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Bajrang Dal and Dharam Sansad were exposed before the Nation, RSS announced that these were independent organizations.
Interestingly, it became a mediator between BJP Government and these fronts. But now the whole nexus can be known. The central publication house of the RSS, the Suruchi Prakashan, Jhandewalan, New Delhi, published a book in 1997(now rare as it was withdrawn soon), Param Vaibhav Ke Path Par (on the road to great glory) by Sadanand Damodar Sapre, a senior RSS functionary. They had to withdraw the book in order to hide inter-connections with many of these for the obvious reason that these organizations were either indulging in violent activities or minting money and coming under public scrutiny.
This book contains details of more than 40 organizations created by the RSS for different tasks. The preface of the book itself declares that "without the knowledge of the different kinds of activities of the Sawyamsevaks (the volunteers of the RSS) the introduction of the RSS is incomplete. Keeping this in mind it has been attempted in this book to produce the brief information about the diverse activities of the Sawyamsevaks. This book covers the organizational status till 1996.We believe that this book will prove to be of use for those who want to understand the RSS with the Swyamsevaks".
It will be interesting to know that many of these organizations have been organized on a true fascist and clandestine manner. For instance while giving the details of Hindu Jagaran Manch (HJM), the book says, "From the point of view of Hindu awakening this kind of forums (HJM) at present are active in 17 states with different names like 'Hindu Manch' in Delhi, 'Hindu Munani' in Tamil nadu, 'Hinduekjut' in Maharashtra. These are forums, not associations or organizations, that's why it is not required to have membership, registration and elections". It is clear that these work as mafia to avoid scrutiny by law and government. Such an organizational mode provides an opportunity to RSS to disown anybody.
Following is the list of organizations mentioned in the RSS book. The serial numbering is the same as in the book. The bracket has been added to explain the nature and function of each organization.
1. AKHIL BHARTIYA VIDHYARTHI PARISHAD (Student)
2. VIDYA BHRATI (Education)
3. BJP (political)
4. VHP, BAJRANG DAL, DURGA VAHINI, DHARAM SANSAD OR RELIGIOUS PARLIAMENT (Anti-Minority).
RSS insists that Dharam Sansad is the highest supreme body of Hindus. This book tells us that, "Vishwa Hindu Parishad established Dharam Sansad in 1984". It means that the Dharam Sansad, or the religious parliament, is a puppet in the hands of the VHP.
5. AKHIL BHARATI VANVASI KALYAN ASHRAM (Tribal)
6. BHARTIYA MAZDOOR SANGH (Working Class)
7. BHARTIYA KISAN SANGH (Peasants)
8. RASHTRA SEVIKA SAMITI (Social Work-Women)
9. SEWA BHARATI and TATSAM (Social Work. Both these outfits have taken over all governmental welfare programmes in slums and poor areas even in cities like Delhi, which has Congress government. These are basically fronts to divert government funds to the RSS. Recently got licence for sending adopted kids outside the country )
10. VISHVA VIBHAG (Foreign Affairs)
11.AKHIL BHARTIYA RASHTRIYA SHIKSHAK MAHASANGH (Education)
12. BHARTIYA SHIKSHA MANDAL (Education)
13. RASHTRIYA SIKH SANGAT (Sikhs)
14. SWADESHI JAGARAN MANCH (Economics, gets crores of rupees from government departments)
15. DEEN DAYAL SHODH SANSTHAN (Intellectual)
16. BHARAT VIKAS PARISHAD (similar to # 9 above)
17. BHARTIYA ITIHAS SANKALAN YOJNA (History)
18. SANSKRIT BHARATI (Sanskrit Language which is favourite of the UGC these days)
19. SANSKAR BHARATI (Culture, was in the fore-front against artist MF Hussain and films like Fire)
20. AKHIL BHARTI ADHIVAKTA PARISHAD (Lawyers)
21. HINDU JAGARAN MANCH (Against Minorities. the terrible attacks on Christians and Muslims in Gujarat and other parts of the country were owned by it )
22.SAMAJIK SAMRASTA MANCH (Anti-reservation front)
23. AKHIL BHARTIYA SAHITYA PARISHAD (History)
24. PRAGYA BHARATI (Religious)
25. VIGYAN BHARATI (Science)
26. LAGHU UDYOG BHARATI (Industry - Huge government funds available)
27. AKHIL BHARTIYA GRAHSAK PANCHAYAT (Consumers)
28. SEHKAR BHARATI (Cooperative - gets huge government funds).
29. POORVA SAINIK SEWA PARISHAD (Ex-Servicemen)
30. BHARAT PRAKASHAN (Publishes organs of the RSS like the Organiser)
31. SURUCHI PRAKASHAN, DELHI (Publication)
32. LOKHIT PRAKASHAN, LUCKNOW (")
33. GYAN GANGA PRAKASHAN, JAIPUR (")
34. ARCHANA PRAKASHAN, BHOPAL (")
35. AKASHVANI PRAKASHAN, JULLUNDUR (")
36. BHARTIYA VICHAR SADHANA, NAGPUR (")
37. SADHANA PRAKASHAN, GUJARAT (")
& about 10 more publishing houses in various parts of the country. q