Subscribe to the print edition | The Milli Gazette | Indian Muslim News
Quick links to subscribe The Milli Gazette's print edition for a year:
This page is for ordering print edition of the Milli Gazette starting from the latest issue to issues to be published in the future. Click here is you are looking for past issues.
to the print edition instead of reading The Milli Gazette online?
1. The online edition is kept stale. Its lags the print edition by nearly two-three weeks.
2. By subscribing to the print edition, The Milli Gazette, will be delivered to your doorstep every fortnight. Each issue is of 24 tabloid pages chock-full of news, view and analysis on the Muslim scene in India and abroad...
How to pay your subscription:
Outside India by Airmail
(Each issue takes 15-20 days to reach)
1 Year (24 issues) for self
||Rs 320 Order||Rs 2000 (Approx. US$ 35 / EURO 25) Order|
1 Year (24 issues) gift to a friend (Fill your address in billing and your friend's address in shipping section after clicking order)
|Rs 320 Order||Rs 2000 (Approx. US$ 35 / EURO 25) Order|
|Students (Email a copy of your I-card. Only for undergraduates and below)||Rs 250 Order||N.A|
Gift offer As an existing subscriber of MG you can gift your friend a 1 Years (24 issues) (Fill your address in billing and your friend's address in shipping section after clicking order)
|Rs 250 Order||N.A|
Note: Airmail postage is more than 80 times of postage within India and hence this difference.
What our subscribers say about the print edition
Padma Bhushan Syed Zahoor Qasim, Former Member Planning Commission & Vice-Chancellor Jamia Millia Islamia
Omar Farook Khatani, CEO, M.P. Wakf Board, Bhopal, mp_waqfboard[at]rediffmail.com
The informative news, which was authentic and accurate, was of great importance to the nation and its people. Please keep it up.
Nawab Mohammed Abdul Ali, Prince of Arcot, Amir Mahal, Royapettah, Chennai
Arif Iqbal, Editor, Urdu Book Review, Delhi
I congratulate you on keeping MG really independent of any sectarian, religious or factional political interests.
Prof. Iqbal A Ansari, Human Rights Activist, New Delhi
*Please Read before Subscribing by making payment online using the above links:
2. Our online payments are securely handled by CCAVENUES.COM .
3. You need not worry about your credit card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the credit card transaction directly without any information passing through us. That is, your credit card details will never be seen by us. Credit card details will be shared by CCAVENUES.COM and your bank only.
6. Indian subscription rates are valid only for Indian Addresses.
7. If you want previous years issues, click here.
8. Residing outside India you can gift subscribe for your relatives and friends in India and vice versa.
11. For any further clarification please contact: email@example.com
All personally identifiable information collected will be kept strictly confidential.
We value your privacy.