Oven Roasted Potato - Recepie
3 Large potatoes, peeled
3 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
6 Cloves of Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp of Chopped Coriander
1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Cut the potatoes into French fries shape. Place the potatoes in a bowl full of cold water and allow them to sit for 30 minutes.
2) Drain the potatoes and dry them thoroughly. Place them on a microwave safe plate (you will need to do this in batches) and microwave the potatoes for about 3 or 4 minutes or until the potatoes have softened a bit.
3) Meanwhile preheat your oven to 220 degrees and place a nonstick baking sheet in the oven to preheat it as well.
4) Toss your partially cooked potatoes with your vegetable oil and place them in a single layer on the hot baking sheet.
5) Roast the potatoes for about 20 minutes (or longer depending on how hot your oven is) flipping them over if you need to to get them nicely colored on both sides and crispy.
6) When the potatoes come out of the oven, sprinkle over the salt, pepper, cheese, garlic and parsley and toss. Serve.